Thursday, May 05, 2005

It's coming to the end of the week

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired (as usual), Bored, Ponder

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Dam Dadi Doo (Extended Version)

Today is Thursday, and abt to make sure stuff of the week is done, for example moving of printers and some minor stuff. I tink I might consider moving one of the condemned printers to my room so for easier access :P I dun need keep going downstairs jus to print something for my RE if needed...cos normally he will also go to my 'workroom' directly...

They say gals have "the time of the month" and so do I, I have a tendency to give myself a mood swing at least once a mth. No, not those that normal people will notice, but those whom I care and cared for me will notice. I do not bother to show my true moody self to pple who I do not know well, since I do not usually want to get sympathy votes for any reason - it jus does not make proper sense after all. That being said, those who cares abt me and knows abt my problems will probably get a hell lot of stupid mood from me, and I'm sorry abt such things cos it often happens due to the emotional and periodical judgemental issues of the inner self.

I guess it is due to self-evaluation every now and then that causes all these unnecessary moods. I guess I might have to be less judgemental on myself, and also learn how to relax more on life since life's not really long, and before we know it we might be on our deathbeds without knowing much of what had happened.

Hence my nature of help I guess. I believe life's short for those who truly appreciates it, thus I would do my best to help out in any way I can. This often results in Reality VS Personal wars, and it had happened so many times in my life I really find it hard to believe.

I've been playing SG for these few days, and that's a good way to relax. I think I'll give my mom $30 more to cover the electrical bills this month. I dun think I'll pass it directly to my dad though since my mom is the backup line for the financial sector of the family. Actually I wun noe if $30 is enough cos in the previous week (the long weekend) I've spent two consecutive 'nights' tonning (staying the night till the morning) playing SG! I've got the reaps of rewards, now training the units that I wanted so badly (although I haven't got everything yet). I might consider to pay for the game, that is once I know the payer benefits, I may decide on it. I do not mind paying 10 dollars monthly for an interest I like, and $10 is jus like skipping 2 McDonalds' meals.

Morrow's Friday, and Desmond has tentatively asked me out (again). It's like 3 wks in a row seeing them. Hey pls be reminded I'm single - so pls be gentle on me. Hahaha.

.LuKe.

P/S Ouch. I've checked local rates for SG is $18. Wow. They sure earn from it. :P Even u convert to USD also wun cost $18...hahaa...

No comments: