Friday, April 29, 2005

Jus random blogging...wait, it's FRIDAY!

[CuRRent MooD:] Trying-not-to-snake mood

[CuRRent Song:] Brothers - The Moon (Club Mix)

Like the current song. =)

Listening it again =)

My pay's not out yet =(

Nothing much today I guess, jus trying to find something to write for my limited readers. Today's Friday, well although it isn't the best expected of programmes, but at least something's on today - going out wif Sharon, Hikki, Andy and Desmond (again). It's da same as last wk, onli that today I'm not going to stay for too long cos...

...coming back home to play SG.

WHAT? SG? THAT OLD GAME?

Yea, but old massive online games still rock so long there are still pple playing =) which there still is. Hehe. Good thing I made a revisit back into the game. Maybe if possible I might consider the $10 bucks reg thingie. Maybe. Well good games are worth the support as I said, and much of the time I never give myself the plunge to a good game so long I feel it's worth it.

It's jus much like how I want to lead my life - dun mind how others think, so long I like it. I have my plus n minus of comments wif regards to my Nokia 7270, but nevertheless I still love it. So far the comments still stay at a + though =) and I'm glad that pple are ok wif my choice of phones...although if I've been patient for months ahead, I'll grab the new Nokia 8800 which is way so cool and stylish - albeit not me (hahaha).

People can dream, people dream to motivate and so do I. Dare to dream and live your dreams - so long you can differentiate fact from fiction.

I'm still holding on my gaming dream, and not giving up without a fight.

Where's VS.NET 2003...*ponders*

I guess if I can get my hands on the new VS.NET 2005, it's about time I make serious consideration to boost my RAM. I believe VS.NET 2005 gonna need a lot of computing power once I go up the level of DirectX3D (which is God knows when) or jus simple lotsa pure coding. RAM's impt but so is processor. As I've promised myself, my next logical upgrade will probably be a P4 3.0Ghz HT processor...and 1GB RAM. The rest can compromise (which there is nothing much to compromise really). Jus those 2 requirements should get me up to the $500 range. How about my notebook? Well it has to depend which comes first =) in any case I doubt I can lay my hands on VS.NET 2005 since "friendly shops" don't even sell VS.NET 2003 on a regular basis - the last I tried being defective.

LOL...oh well I guess better stop soon. =) Is it time for me to consider 4.0? The simple scheme wif red is making me bored...sometimes I tink my 2.0 beats my 3.0...or even 1.0 beats everything else so far. What do you think?

.LuKe.

No comments: