Tuesday, May 24, 2005

20 mins before midnight

[CuRRent MooD:] Normal

[CuRRent Song:] Pulsedriver - Slammin' (Female Vocal Radio Version)

Just now I went to Mac at 9+ cos i had nothing better to do. Was intending to catch Digital Life, the sub-paper of The Straits Times which featured computer information.

Cover girl - Wendy (xiaxue).

Ok, I'm expecting some article of her and started flipping the pages...hmmm...flipped and flipped...when I finished the paper, I realised something is wrong.

Why didn't I see anything that looked like her?

I went back to the cover page and it wrote "Page 3" so I tried flipping to page 3. Wait. Where's page 3???

IT DISAPPEARED.

I can't imagine anyone is so hardcore about her in my neighbourhood.

In any case, she's appearing everywhere and will appear in next month's Maxim from what I know. She is truly becoming a celebrity. Somehow. Good and bad, really to say the least.

I smsed starhub and my new bill is $41. WHEW! I'm saved.

7 days from my pay day. Keep it up, Luke!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: