Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Today is monday...no, it's tuesday -.-

[CuRRent MooD:] Energized (for today)

[CuRRent Song:] Mysterio - Fading Like A Flower

Assumptions gone wrong - today's a Tuesday.

Sharon's got me thinking - what's real and what's not? Who and what to believe? Strangeness.

Anyway I had updated pics at my Friendster and Friendster Album, but probably you guys wun see any pics of mine for now cos I jus got a lousy haircut...and guess what, when I came to school today, my HODIT said "nice haircut!" - I almost wanted to puke when she added "I wanted to tell ya yur hair's getting long." - so I understood her meaning of nice.

My newest CDs are Ultra Ultimate Dance (7 CDs in total) and as what I said, it's worth the price if one of seven is nice =) after all it's 7 for the price of 1! LOLx...weird theory? But certainly works fine wif an optimistic mindset =)

I should tell myself to focus on life's realism rather than the dream aspects. Thinking too much will kill me eventually, and I must prevent myself from doing so. Maybe I start to understand why some pple worship money - it's realism.

Everything ard us can seem real, or it can be a dream. The world we live in might just be nothing but an illusion in a nutshell. Our world is only limited to what our senses can give us for now. We know of other worlds through our senses, but that is provided if other worlds are willing to be exposed to us...if not so, we will still be oblivious to our surroundings.

Thinking hard for a 4.0. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: