Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thursday, coming to a weekend.

[CuRRent MooD:] Surprisingly energetic

[CuRRent Song:] Brothers - The Moon (Club Mix)

Yea. Again. That song. =)

Is it me, or the network is bloody slow today? I guess so.

Doing my skin for now, later gonna go up the lab to see that the lab is working fine, that'll be 20 mins later.

The 4.0 should be a simple affair, trying out little stuff here and there. 4.0 is a conclusion to something I wanted for in a background picture, but yet not the most idealistic view as well.

Was wanting to write something good, but the slow-like-sin speed of the network deterred me.

Actually I was only wanting to write about the current society and how it is now, but the stupid thing really spoilt everything. I guess the liberal society is going to take its toll on the long run. We know something's around, yet we took different measures, different approach to the same situation, or to some conventionalists and fundamentalists, problem.

BGR. Love. Sex. Money. Life. Maturity. Whatever.

The age groups being affected is getting alarmingly lowered, but yet as we gear up towards a more liberal society, with sex education being tackled in different directions, it is hard to define what is right or wrong in this case. Should we just confine ourselves to our own judgement, or leave it to the society to define what right or wrong may just be?

Lots of things now exist in a double-edged sword fashion, and a lot of things we just have to take it with a risk approach. I know what most people might just be talking about, but I can't give proper opinion till they express to me what had happened to them, and that they are comfortable discussing it wif me. I've been thru matters in and out for the past years, even though I won't claim I'm the expert, but I take my heart and mind to analyse matters, and that is something I often feel proud about at times.

Oh well I'll stop here for now. Gonna go check the labs soon. Oh yea, more computers are being in and out of the mill, I wonder when it will stop. Better hope Longhorn gives better promises to security (and yet not compromise simpler usage of computers).

.LuKe.

No comments: