Friday, May 20, 2005

This weekend is a long weekend!

[CuRRent MooD:] A little tired

[CuRRent Song:] D-vided - The Way

For your info, if you're not someone who knows at least anything about cars, the car in my backdrop is a Mazda RX-8, a dream car of mine. Well dream car = dream then I can have car. If you noticed, there are only 2 door handles, yet it's a 4-men seater. Go figure =)

I'm out wif Jaz and her bf morrow. The first time I'm meeting her though and it's a bit -.- I have to meet her bf too, but in any case she sorta requested/asked/enquired abt it so I can't say no isn't it? I guess I have to be on crap mode morrow so I can lighten up the mood and make everything fine. The thing between both of them is kinda strange, and I shall not elaborate here.

Morrow's also an Army mates gathering, I tink it's my 'A' Drivers gathering but I haven't got any concrete information about it. Wanted to ask Dan ytd but it seems he did not reply. I tink I'll probably ask Mr(Dr) Chee tonight.

I'll consider to go anywhere tonight since I have very limited budget; furthermore Yuling did ask me to go check out their comp for limited network related problems. Should be some stupid viral or adware thingie again. Simply irritating. Oh well...what to do, I'm too helpful to be true -.- it's a lil bored stayin hme on a Friday but what to do, limited budget and transport...haiz. When will my money ever come???

Chris commented my skin's a lil hard on reading cos of my car but that's jus how it is cos I wan the car to be appreciated wat...so of cos must make the car more obvious. Anyway it's not as if the words can't be seen at all...so it's ok...haha...I guess I always create skins that have complaints a way or another - well, you can't please everyone in the world.

Ok I'll disappear for now. =) happy weekend, pple!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: