Monday, May 16, 2005

A new week starts

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired. A lil slpy.

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Move It Up

LifeStyleX Gathering Chalet May 2005 just ended. You may go take a look at some pics at http://www.lifestylex.com/showthread.php?t=8743

Stomach not feeling well, trying to make myself comfortable for now.

Ytd nite chat wif Jaz chat till 4am, OMG...dunno how long didn't cook telephone porridge le...still got pple out dere can crap so much wif me..den also dunno why i can tok so much cock also...

The chalet was ok la..jus to recap on the regulars...and see a few newbies...den drink n play MJ...lost abt $7 plus...always play money no luck one...I shld realli tell myself not to play money le...so siong...hahah....den got to know more liquor stuff...some concoctions...although dun tink i have chance to try it again la...but at least good to know...and tried chivas w/o mixing...omg...high sia...good thing onli drink a bit cos I on medication and also cos I was on way home...but terribly down by rain...good thing didn't fall sick...

Already 2 days MC taken le..dun wanna have more sick leave under my name...I dun like it...

My life already a bit tiring le...so hope everything will turn out better...

.LuKe.

No comments: