Friday, September 02, 2005

Weekend's coming

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, a lil happy, a lil thinking, a lil no-so-happy...etc.

[CuRRent Song:] Master Blaster - Hypnotic Tango

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Steamboat Dinner @ Marina South and now plain water

I get a feeling my throat's gonna suffer from the steamboat dinner I had just now. I went to Marina South to celebrate Michelle's birthday. I got to know her classmates Joycelyn, Chloe (pronounced Cleo-Yee) and Ivan (which is Joyce's bf I think. Yeah should be. Haha.)...and of cos Mic's baobei Weijie and Daph and the other gal I forgot her name...siao liao...hahaha...both Joyce and Chloe has their own charm I've noticed. Don't worry about anything cos I'm not thinking about anything at all. Got her a pink pig (the pink furball that you can see in popular shops) and a "Me to You" Bear bag...it's those paper carriers, nothing really too special. Chloe was saying it looked cute and it suits Mic's character - yeah of cos I know that since it's more than 3 years I've known her. Anyway after the dinner we went arcade to play games, and I had a run of PPP in Hard mode wif demand from them...yeah just about it. Went back at 1030pm from that area.

As per the mysterious person's case, I've decided not to purposely do anything about it. Why? Simple - the style doesn't fit me. I'm never a "striker" in nature so this time won't make any difference. I might make changes, but it should not be too substantial - after all, I did say that I can't afford much changes at my age already.

I will be attending Belle's chalet this coming Saturday. I haven't got a gift for her but I can't afford anything on a high budget so I gonna shrimp. This month's a killer for me as well...cos of the stupid bill I had to pay for someone else...sometimes I wonder why I'm so stupid...always helping him but I suffer in return...haiz.

When a weekend comes, troubled thoughts will come back to haunt me. When will they end?

.LuKe.

No comments: