Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today is midweek Wednesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, not tired (why?)

[CuRRent Song:] Reset - Calling You (Album Version)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Good morning everyone =) oh well anyone who read this could've been already afternoon or night...so, in case I don't see you - "Good afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!"

Find that familiar? The Truman Show.

Nothing to write actually...hahaha...I'm @ lvl 50 in SG and some of my fellow mates in the regiment were surprised. Lol...what to do, nothing to do just keep playing SG...not surprising that I raise my lvls this fast compared to them in which they actually have a life. But a bit sad cos I sold my maxed (full lvl) Hawks away (for pple who dunno: they are fast air units with awesome attack prowess and range but poor armour and life points) for some other stuff to train my own lvl...so there, what to do? LOL.

Sometimes I wish I can keep on gaming. LOL. But I want a life :P

Sunshine seems to be enjoying herself on her second day of attachment. :) hope it becomes better for her.

Tentatively I'm out on Fri/Sat with Desy, but not confirmed. There goes my money cos I need to buy her a bday gift. She better appreciates me...cos I've been doing so for the past 3 years...some pple really asked why I do such things...I wonder too as well. I guess if I'm at it it's hard to even think of the idea to come out of it, isn't it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to call up Starhub. Darn.

Now listening to Magic Incarnation by Sundee. Maybe I'll put as blog song one day, but I tell you it's different cos it's not Techno...it's actually Trance in nature. Not progressive though so it's slightly easier on the ears. Gives me the religious and spiritual feeling, adding on the modern electronic sense of it.

It will be darn cool if I foot Desy's gift and yet be able to fend off for the month. Well, if I spend $2.50 every weekday, it is really possible, but do you think I can only spend so little? Just on a good note, I spent $3.50 yesterday but I did not take early dinner - took dinner at home. I believe if I continue to do so, as in not take early dinner but to go home and game till I take my dinner, it is possible to save up on the early dinner cost...however electricity bills will go up :( oh well...although house bills are not footed by me, still felt the pinch on my parents. I'll try to take early dinner only for times when I am on mood to go for a jog or something. Maybe today. Haha.

I forgot. I have ulcers on my inner lips and that was the reason why I didn't go for a jog yesterday. It's not an exact reason but when you jog the lips will actually move, thus moving the ulcers as well - nothing irritates more than nudging pain while jogging. Of cos, traffic conditions apply too. I wanna change route on my next jog cos I found the "less-pple" route out of Orchard to PS...so maybe I'll do so.

Suddenly my post became a little longer than usual. I'll see if I can write Chapter 2 of my story later. Hehe.

.LuKe.

No comments: