Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday, last second working day of the week

[CuRRent MooD:] Not too tired, weird

[CuRRent Song:] "Cascada" - Altitude (why ""s is cause I've not heard of Cascada doing trance pieces -.-)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Chances that if I blog in the morning, my last beverage will be milo since I take that almost every morning before I come for work (excluding times when I'm late - oh, so you know when I am eh?).

Now chatting to Desy on sms...I worry for her sometimes. Not to say its bad on experimental mode, but I get a feeling things might not work out in the end...I got a weird feeling...I have to be on standby mode pretty soon in the near future...not that I'm pessimistic of her relationship, but somehow...somehow I felt weird about it. Dun tell me it's my jealousy as a daddy, lol...:P

Didn't play much of SG ytd cos I went for a jog. I took an edited route and bypassed the normal Orchard crowd route and took the back (the one that goes past 4 Seasons Hotel) up to Boulevard and beyond...however my stamina was limited and I stopped at Orchard Cineleisure area after a 2 min sprint-kind run...I'm amazed by my ability to do that cause I thought I'll be down in a min but I lasted 2 mins...how I knew the timing is cause I gave myself the gauge to run during the duration of which "Crazy Red" is running in my iPod Mini. The song is over 2 mins but I only started at the "intro" section.

I think it was Chris who said in my testimonial that I think too much. I agree, but that's jus how I am, isn't it? It won't be me if I don't. LOL.

Weekend planning:

Fri: Hotspot (lol), or meet up with Mad
Sat: Morning go market with mother, Meet Desy, maybe meeting a friend, maybe meeting another friend for a drink at night
Sun: Sleep, SG, ?

I wonder why the walls and windows are trembling...probably cos of the construction works of the Multistorey carpark near my school. Lol. Speaking of SG, I think I need to retrain my orgs to reach lvl 50 for that division...damn, should have been 10 of them but I tried wif a radar which helped a lot really. Ok probably I'm talking to myself since you guys won't understand of what I'm saying if you don't play it.

Ok I guess that's about all for today's post. Will post when there's anything else.

.LuKe.

No comments: