Monday, September 26, 2005

Irritated Monday Morning

[CuRRent MooD:] Irritated, but still ok

[CuRRent Song:] Mystral - Falling Star (Cherish Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Irritated by Starhub. Current line not wif me, tried logging into Starhub online but failed (forgot password), called them but they take more than 1 min to answer, which is unacceptable cos I'm not using their line to call (which means I need to PAY). Forget it, gonna call when I'm back home.

Nothing really special over the weekend cos in order to save costs, I had to hang ard at home. Did I go anywhere? Oh I did. Friday I stayed at home while Saturday I went to look for Berlinda. Sunday I went to meet up with Sylvia, Limin and their friend Lixin. Kinda a weird evening actually as they pretty much talk cock den I got to see Sylvia's bf and jus hang ard in JP for a while before I go back home. Nothing fascinating to say the least.

I'm @ Lvl 41 now in SG I think. Won't be long before I join the "elite" lvlers. That's what happens when I don't go out on weekends.

I've formulated an "impossible" saving plan for October (oh shit I forgot abt Desy's bday). It claims by end of month I should still have savings provided...






...I spend $2.50 on weekdays. I don't think that's really possible. -.- but to not spend $50 in the weekend *might* just be possible, considering the fact I do not go clubbing every weekend, and that now my weekends are vacanted after the ending of the previous chapter. It's really time I should do something abt my money...yeah yeah I know I say this EVERY time but I should really convince myself...sometime soon. I'm already 24 but to have no savings SUCK big time.

Oh well, beginning of another week. Oh yeah, Sunshine just started her attachment today, hope she does fine.

.LuKe.

No comments: