Monday, September 19, 2005

A surprise for Mr Monday

[CuRRent MooD:] Bright, a lil tired :P haha

[CuRRent Song:] Alex Megane - Hurricane (Cascada Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Come to think, I gonna be back home later to consume instant noodles - no more money left for me to spend. Gosh, not another of such situations. I'm like owing money from everywhere, and this better be worth it.

Anyway, writing off the previous chapter does bring me the perks, I did not expect myself to be this bright (as in feeling good) but tired on a monday. If you invert the circumstance (not bright but alert) things might have been worse. Nothing's much worse than bad mood + being alert - you can't even blame your mood on tiredness -.-

Haha...it's a good thing I stayed up to play SG in the morning. I believe there are stuff for me later to do and from my understanding I will require myself to finish it today since Mr Joel Chan (one of the teachers in school) and my HOD is expecting at least one lab to be done soon to cater to the students' usage. I heard one of the classes are not even stable in their class and that becomes a reason why the lab has to be done up soon. That sounds pretty lame, isn't it?

For my brother's side, I think things are going to clear up soon for his life. No, there will still be plenty of shit for him to clear up, but I do hope everything will light for him soon. Do not let the baby daughter be a hinderance to him. No, you guys probably will not understand what I am trying to say, and yes shall I repeat, the baby AND the mother is a hinderance...not just her family. The whole thing is screwed up, it's unfortunate that my brother got deeply involved in the entire matter. Everything went wrong from the beginning and the ending's even coming to a worse predicament.

My brother's contacts are interesting complex yet simple from different points of view. I shall not elaborate further.

The weekend has not been very good, it is really quite screwed up to say the least. Brother was sleeping at home and there were some cancellation of events so I went PS all by myself. Nothing much to do, just spending time there. Frankly speaking, can't really recall much about the events...I think it was about the time I meet up wif Sunshine after being at PS till 10:30pm, I went over the area near Hotel Phoenix...on the way I happen to bump onto Meiyun and Peishan (both bro's frens) and again, asked me if I wanted to go MU...come on gals, I'm not that loaded. Went to meet up wif Sunshine and went home with her.

Mum told me she's not going to market on Sat morning and I thought I'm going to have a peaceful morning...boy, not exactly correct to say the least. SMSes kept bombarding my phone...irritating. There was an arrangement to meet up with my agent at 4pm, so I had to wake myself up at 2+...actually I woke up at 1:40pm to meet Sunshine for a while and sent her to the bus stop. After that went to market and makan, went home 2+. Dallied till 3+ and left home for Bugis (en route Parkview Square)...Berlinda said she wanted to meet me for phone stuff so I was ok with it...I reached Parkview at 4:30pm and discussed issues till ard 6pm. Sylvia was on sms mode wif me as she was facing some problems (oh, in case you didn't know, Sylvia's my ex) and I actually offered to meet her if I'm not meeting Berlinda (which could be anticipated). Ended up I became a prophet - by the time I'm out of PVS and in Bugis, Berlinda called to tell me she's still working, which means a cancellation. Brilliant thinking isn't it? I smsed Sylvia but she told me her bf's coming back for her which means my company is not needed. Fine, I'm at it myself again. Put my iPod Mini at louder mode, blasted myself with Summer Rain and walked real fast to PS.

Boy it's near 7 when I arrived at PS to meet my bro. Hang and around it's 8pm we went to buy some stuff and went Mac to consume (bad of us). After that he went back home (he promised Ying he'll be back 8) and I continued to hang around the area till I meet up wif Linda which by then is like 11+pm...sent her back home, chat a lil, and off to home I am. Really stupid isn't it? By the time I'm home it's like 1+...and yes, I spent on NightRider. Goodness me.

Sunday, woke up at...ehm sometime in the early afternoon at ard 1+pm. Went to market and consumed lunch...think it was 2 something because the stall I took my food closed at 3pm. Reached home near 3 to arrange a meeting with my online fren, by the time I took the comp from my bro it was 3+...went online and found that my fren was not free (she left offline msgs) so I'm left with doing nuts...wasn't in real mood for playing SG and yeah, Berlinda called again and said she could not switch on her 6510. OMG!!! Why does she give such interesting situations? I arranged a meetup with her in town at 6pm I think...so I reached near that time. Waited and waited...by 6:30pm she called and said she's still stuck at Parkway Parade repairing her Nokia 3120. Asked if still wanna meet up, I was so fucking pissed she pigeon my time off the previous day, I told her to not meet and hung the phone up. Imagine being pigeon-flown by the same person for consecutively 2 days. WASTE MY TIME. And I was so tired I didn't really want to go out so early to meet anyone, but just for her I did and this is shit she gave me. Never mind........activated fast mode again and walked over to PS to meet brother. Blah and blah, bro left at ard 9:30pm while I went to meet Linda which I waited till 10:15pm...walked her to her bf's working place and my journey back home begins.

End of Chapter. Now you understand why I was lamenting about being taken for granted?

Sunshine, take care. Sorry to have heard about yur granny's thing. My condolences (spelt this way?) to you my dear. =) *hugs*

.LuKe.

No comments: