Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Thursday Post

[CuRRent MooD:] Quite alert, not really tired, just pondering

[CuRRent Song:] Groove Coverage - Last Unicorn

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Iced Milo (lol)

Including this post, I'm 16 posts from the 200th.

This blog post should be quite meaningless since I have nothing much to say apart from myself being broke, broke and terribly broke. And yeah, nothing really happened these days apart from some chat, and yeah some chat.

Ytd went downstairs to meet up wif Mad cos she wanna have someone to talk to...yeah, my mistake for not bringing my tissue packs...how could I have forgotten. Oh well...yeah, guess you know what happened if I mentioned that. Lol.

Damn, Friendster is lagging. Or issit just the school network?

These days had been a series of ups and downs, and mood has been stable but fluctuating...I know that sound stupid but it's true - stable at fluctuation. LOL.

Hope everything works out fine.

.LuKe.

No comments: