Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tired Tuesday (again?)

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] Alizee - Moi Lolita

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Strange, blogger claimed my 童话 blog was the most recently updated blog...but weird thing is, I've not updated it for 2 mths! Did someone hack into my account?? (*ponders*) Can't be anyone leaving comments too since I didn't even allow the comments link to be out. So what happened? I think blogger screwed on me. =)

Ytd I noticed someone in my Friendster contacts that updated her photos. Seeing it made me irritated. She seemed to have "conveniently" forgotten about my puny existence. Talking about unappreciative people. Haiz. Maybe I'll just Friendster msg her later and see if she replies.

I'm @ Lvl 49 in SG. Hehe 1 more lvl to the elusive 50.

Guess there's nothing much to blog for today.

Suddenly I just felt that a lot of things just went detached from myself. Wonder if it's good or not.

.LuKe.

No comments: