Wednesday, September 14, 2005

(- Wednesday -)

[CuRRent MooD:] Average

[CuRRent Song:] Mysterio - Show Me The Light (Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

If there is a first thing I wanna cover, it's about the NB search ytd wif Isabelle.

She purchased a NB worth ard 2.7k with 3 yrs warranty (1 + 2)...and the promos are mad...they give free 30gb portable HDD + optical mouse, give $100 carrefour voucher. Got extra batt, free acer bag (the model's Acer btw). Specs-wise...

Intel Centrino 1.73GHz (Shld be Centrino)
Can't remember L2 Cache...think is 2MB
512MB DDR2 RAM
60GB HDD
Shared Graphics (128MB I think)
External DVD-ROM/CD-RW
Card Reader (I think)
Wireless (802.11g I think)
Infrared(and/or Bluetooth, I forgot)
Weight @ 1.4 or 1.7kg
First batt lasting power = 4.5 hours, second batt @ 2.5 hours
Quite compact also...

WTF!!! I WANT SUCH A NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!

Of cos, if you did notice, drawback is shared graphics...but small NBs are usually shared graphics anyway...with the exception of the Fujitsu model I saw...but it's AMD -.- ...

Ok back to ytd's activities...when I reached home, I received a msg from Belle saying she wanted to go check out NBs cos her NB died on her. So after hanging ard a bit at home, took 198 to Queensway area and to Queensway Shopping Centre bus stop. Wait and wait, den she told me got last-min customer call @ 5:50pm! OMG...den seeing the time not good (cos I wanna go down Apple Centre to collect my "Rotten Apple") so I proposed I go down Orchard first...den I took 14 and the traffic was slowwwww...by the time Belle took a 14 I'm only past Bukit Merah...after that reached Wheelock area, ran to Wheelock and up to Apple Centre. Waited a while then till my queue number, and claimed my "brand new" iPod Mini! Yeah...!!! Inside I praying they ran out of the lousy 8 hours battery and replace it with the 18 hours! :P wishful thinking...well I'll find out soon when I use it :P

Just at this time after I got the fixed "Rotten Apple" and Belle appeared outside the Centre. Sometimes Belle never fail to marvel me with her dress sense, not to say it's bad...I always felt it's fresh. We took 36 to Suntec area (stopped at Carrefour) and walked over to Millenia Walk's Harvey Norman. She wasn't very satisfied with the assortment of NBs there, so we went over to Suntec Carrefour where she found the model I've mentioned above...I've checked thru the specs and it was pretty ok...plus the freebies are so irresistable I think it's really a good buy. After doing the necessary procedures we went to KFC to makan...and chat about her studies...actually it's more of her day though I started wif what had happened recently in my family, since there's nothing too much of my private life these days (not to say none, but...).

Left KFC at 10pm and walked to Peninsula area and boarded 32 back to her place den to Buona Vista Terminal and I walked home from there. Of cos, it was good WKRZ played nice songs like Everytime We Touch and Funny Day. I've also found out that the remixed (revamped) Summer Rain that I heard in MU was sang by Slinkee Minx (originally by Berlinda Carlisle), and I have it now! Also found that Gwen Stefani song that I heard as well.

Reached home and saw bro playing MapleStory. Haha...he went to attend the phone a while and I helped played his account for a short while...that short while is the first time I've touched MapleStory. I guess I wun mind training if I'm free and if SG really is bad (like being capped badly), so Belle if you're reading this, you can just tell me about yur acc details. Rest I'll check wif my bro.

That sums up ytd's activities. It's 14th Sept, a day away from reinc! It's actually a day half I suppose since it's US time...hahaha...

I think that's all...=)

.LuKe.

No comments: