Thursday, September 15, 2005

Stupidified Sia

[CuRRent MooD:] Feeling stupid (but not myself)

[CuRRent Song:] 李圣杰 - 痴心绝对

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pokka Green Tea

Just now went back for a while to SG and rest...haiz, still got to hear some stupid nonsense about my bro's situation again...

Sometimes really wonder when, or if, my unofficial sis-in-law will ever become my official sis-in-law...not that I really cared, but when my mum laments about this and that, I can't help but think of it. Like today, she's coming out from hospital with the child...my brother asked if can bring her back to her house, she said cannot cos of her dad...so my bro left her to go home herself...den my mum really got angry and questioned my bro as to why he is so stupid not to ask the mother...at least let the mother know that we are doing something and not like so heartless don't even send my sis-in-law and her daughter back home...I admit even I myself did not think of that...but heck, such things happening is really shit dirt crap!

Sigh...morning I was still feeling all right...I think I'm not only being affected by my own problems but by this...it's not just "other people" but it's part of my family! Then my mum was like saying we can't even bring her back to my place cos they're not even married (which I agree)! I've always mentioned that I do not mind giving up my room for a while but then the stupid idiot female side really worth a mention to be cursed and swore upon! No lah..ok ok relax...hahaha...I'm not really angry but feeling pretty stupid about the whole matter.

Grrr...why must like that??? Need something to make me happy...

.LuKe.

No comments: