Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Slight Realization in the middle of the week...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] VA - Speed Up x3 (Mixed by DJ Justin & DJ Jaz)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Curry Chicken (Canned) + Plain Water

This post is actually quite useless...apart from wishing Vivian all the best...yes, I know I've not spoken about her for a while. I think I should catch up wif her personally someday to see if she needs any help. She got a tough knock on her life this time, something worse compared to her past 13 years I suppose...I just hope I can help her out in any way I can.

About Sunshine...went to find her today and found that we seemed to be still pretty close...as what I was really thinking, I am really wondering what exactly I am doing with my life...as what Damien (my ex-sergeant from 21SA) had mentioned...he advised me to work more while I'm still young, to work to my max before I turn older...as for female company...he jus thinks that in accordance to my budget there is no way I can sustain...which I agree...but come to think, I don't really spend much while I'm with Sunshine..haha..and to think, I've not been out wif her for a while...

While I was going through random stuff, I saw "mysterious person's" pic of her and her ex...felt a little weird. I wonder how this trip will affect both of them...just pray for her I guess...

Now as I am listening to techno...suddenly felt like going to disco or pub and dance...lol...

Mood is changing...darn.

Desy went back Indonesia...she's also a slight worry...she's developing in both body and mind, but she has to face some stuff sooner or later...I can only help in informative purposes but everything else she needs to have a go for herself...but sometimes her stuff I also headache...like dat 6260 thing...

Who else...Mic n Weijie...hope can last ba...sometimes see Mic's temper I also nothing to say...even Daph will agree wif me...I c le also headache...but den just hope she cherishes him...

Rosanne is moving...

Alynna Jie is of unknown status now...also sorta miss her...

Tingting...long time no catch up wif her...also miss her...

Ah Pat...busy...pass her gift also so hard...

What else...

Sometimes I just hope I can give up everything new for the old...I really wish I can travel years back and undo that mistake...but it's too late...

Too much mistakes...accrued...

I'm in the middle of nowhere...I need feelings to keep myself going and motivated...but its also the same thing that keeps me from going forward...

I need a Miracle...

.LuKe.

No comments: