Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nothing to do...

[CuRRent MooD:] Normal (for now)

[CuRRent Song:] SG background music

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Yong Tau Foo Soup + Rice + Plain Water

Nothing much to do...going to continue my game of SG...

Went to jog just now...hehe quite a nice jog to say the least...cos I've not done so for like 2 months maybe...quite full of energy...

Did something to my friendster profile...if you happen to see it, don't get frightened...it's only a limited time reveal of my true profile, so do catch it if you wanna be curious of me! =) well whether you choose to believe it or not, it's up to you...jus curious to see if I have interesting comments about it...wanted to be serious but the end I realised I still drifted back to my joking nature at the end with regards to the "Who I want to meet" section.

Oh well..see ya. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: