Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Middle of Week

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine but a bit less than alert

[CuRRent Song:] VA - Speed Up x3 (Mixed by DJ Steven Junior)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Double Cheeseburger and Pepsi

Today helped solved Sunshine's student's parents' computer problem...unable to connect to internet...dunno why the Singnet program cannot work, have to log into the router (modem) itself to change the authentication information to log into the internet...good thing it worked...actually the mother wanted to give a token of appreciation but I was like "well just helping out..." so I refused it...maybe next time if got problem again den say la...hahaha...

Just now went to MSN...den 3 emails, checked and told me a msg from friendster. I went to check, someone msged me and said wanted to expand her contacts so ok fine...went to check her profile...I was like O.O wah! I won't elaborate much here cos it's not that nice...if you all can find out who's new in my contacts jus go see lor...it feels like a booby trap...hahahaha...

No offense to that lady if she happens to read this post, it's actually a compliment and her pics are rather nice. I guess if I haven't updated my profile I might've scared her off - after all, my previous profile does sound rather intimidating I guess. Maybe? Lol. I like my current profile right now, straight to the point and describes about myself. Presto!! I got a friend request =)

Oh well, Flo's waiting to see my blog entry. I shall stop here till I got anything else to add.

Oh yeah, today's VPN briefing's a waste of time.

.LuKe.

No comments: