Sunday, September 18, 2005

I ended a chapter, and I'm writing another one soon.

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, confused, in thought

[CuRRent Song:] Groove Coverage - I Need You (Project One Remix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] BBQ Chicken, Mee Goreng, Plain Water

Tonight I'd ended a chapter I've written for the past months...it's really a strange feeling, but I believe it will do good to myself in the long run. This ending proved myself that with proper reasoning and willpower, I can convince myself to do things that I've never thought I could've done with my own motivation.

I don't intend to dwell on this chapter for long though, I've decided to write a new chapter in my life. I have not decided properly on what to write though, but I hope things will be on a happy note. The previous chapter allowed myself to learn some lessons and stuff to prepare myself for greater challenges ahead, but the feeling of sourness remains. I hope I do not face the same failure as I did the previous, and I really wanted to make sure I shall be hurt no more.

Sometimes I think I'm being taken for granted. I guess people really cannot be treated too nicely, else they will seriously take you for granted. I do not want such a feeling anymore. There's this person I've been trying to contact but she did not reply for God knows why reasons. So far for being nice and good. That's something I shall use a proper matter to settle soon. I hate it when people take me for granted...

Do not take me for granted...

* End Of Chapter *

.LuKe.

No comments: