Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Morning

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral, eyes a lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] Pulsedriver - Slammin' (Female Vocal Radio Version)
[ReaLLy CuRRent Song:] Eighth Wonder - Cross My Heart

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Plain water

Life's yet again at a standstill. Thanks for the people who've shown concern with regards to the saturday post. I'm actually still ok although I'm not at my optimum...from what I can see it's not going to be easy to go back to what I was...I really start to feel stretched...

On saturday I helped my mum prepare dinner...hehe sorta proud to say I helped out in most procedures for the dish...imagine my mum bought 3kg of vege...wow that's a lot...and cooked them all at once...haha! After that my bro brought Ying back home (and stupid things happened) and after eating dinner at home and play a bit of SG (that's earlier in the day) I went to PS with both of them.

I really have no words to describe either of them, but I have to say that Ying (my unofficial sis-in-law) really disappointed me. I can't believe she gave that kind of attitude to my mom. Bro, are you even on sense mode at all? You allowed her to do that?

Anyway...initially earlier in the day Linda told me we were unable to meet, but well since I'm bored I just went PS and played DDR with my bro. Then went up Star Factory and waited for Puzzle Fighter, jus as I inserted my token someone else did as well...oh man, a plump gal. I was not in the best of moods and chose Ken, probably the most powerful char in the game. I wasn't bothered with the game, I didn't bother whether she wins, though I only lost on her third attempt at the game. And she swore at her loss cos of some lame reason. -.-

After that went to Mac looked for my bro n Ying...den blablabla...den again she never fail to disappoint me...haha...den Linda asked whr I was den I told her...den she came to meet us...after whatever stuff we went Zone-X to play PPP...after that walked down to Orchard...

Chatted quite a bit wif her and happened to bump onto Edwin. =) Linda often made me discover stuff about myself that I haven't quite noticed in a while, or even ever. This time round I've got to know more about myself as well...even though it might not really be a good thing...

I realised I'm not working hard at all to achieve what I want. Am I lazy, or am I afraid of changes? I think it's the former, or I hope it's the former.

Sunday...SG SG SG...haha...initially wanted to go out a lil but ended up finding Sunshine and passing her the cable...yeah...just about it...oh yeah, was woken up by my mum screaming at my bro with regards to Ying's attitude the previous day...I wonder why things have to turn out this way.

I really hope everything will turn out fine. I just want a happy and satisfying relationship...with people...with a special someone in my life...*sigh*...that is soooo hard to achieve.......and little complications please.....

.LuKe.

No comments: