Tuesday, September 20, 2005

MIraculously alert

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, alert, not sleepy (for now)

[CuRRent Song:] Mario Lopez - Angel Eyes (Club Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Well due to a headache yesterday, I turned in early before 12mn which is really a rarity. Ended up now I'm quite alert which must have been quite a miracle in my standards. To say the least I'm rather tired yesterday (which I wonder why) so that was the reason why I could turn in that early.

Nothing much to blog actually, I've managed to call TP and get the gal to call me up...if they manage to contact her that is. And my mistake, she dropped her EZlink and not the matriculation card -.- OMG what a mistake...hahaha...

Yesterday...just a bit of SG, and went to Yuling's place to fix up their comp. Her Antivirus has expired and I went online to find those freebies for them...yeah. That's just about yesterday.

Hope I'm writing a good chapter this time round.

.LuKe.

No comments: