Sunday, April 17, 2005

Jogging later? OMG gonna slp soon...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but quite an ok mood =)

[CuRRent Song:] Bazooka Girls - Velfarre 2000

Let's be quick - I'm tired.

Today went out wif neighbours and had lotsa madness. Met n out wif their fren Wenyan, and met up wif a 1/2 mad ger by the name of...eh, how to spell dat name...pronouced as "deflin" or issit Daphne? They certainly did not seem to pronounce like the latter but it could have been my ears of something; however my eyes can't fail me. That girl certainly spells trouble. Scary.

Huijing and Vanessa bought Samsung mp3 players, 1GB in memory model name I forgotten. Who cares -.- well gonna guide them to using it though.

Siew Fong certainly has changed the first time I knew her till now.

And for this group of gals, Vanessa is queen of zilian-ness - not only she uses her own Samsung phone to take pics of herself, she took mine as well! Oh man not that I minded but it really is kinda funny looking at her happily snapping away.

This week has been stunt-filling perhaps. When I reached home, someone asked me for monetary help and said it's urgent. I was scratching my head, asked my mom for help but failed...then I had no choice but to call...

Benjamin. Last person I wanna call, but I tried. He did help me though, so I owe him one. That someone owed me one as well, how abt considering me? =P haha!! Joking =) I'm not that much of a 'wanted' guy anyway.

Sunshine lent me her DKU-2 cable for file transfer from my phone to PC. Thanks =)

KKx gonna go slp. The system's lagging. Strange.

.LuKe.

No comments: