Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Time and Tide 3.0 is Up!

[CuRRent MooD:] Happy, satisfied but not really contented

[CuRRent Song:] Virginia Toy - Harmony

Yes, all of you have probably noticed 3.04 is complete. Haha noticed it's 3.04 even before it's 3.0, what's up? Actually it should be like 3.22 or 3.31 if in accordance to my standard version tagging but well...since it has never been up, any "major changes" invisible to public are actually "new changes" when visible, isn't it?

Nothing much happens nowadays. Ytd out wif Sunshine to Clementi Bookstore to see some computer books...den been chatting wif Eleen now and then...oh yea, she said she wanted me to mention her. What can I mention her about? She has a cute face to say the least...Eleen, do you want your pic to be up? =P

In any case I do have a lil lame pics in my computer waiting to be seen, but I'll jus relax and see how it is. I guess this blogskin is nothing special apart that the tagboard is probably easier to use right now since it's more legible and visible.

Gonna do a minor change to the tagboard. =) It's time to plan 4.0! -.-

.LuKe.

No comments: