Friday, April 01, 2005

It is Friday! No one ask me out...=P

[CuRRent MooD:] A bit tired, but glad

[CuRRent Song:] Dave Rodgers - My Dream Team is Verdy

"My dream team is birdy~"

LOLx. A famous mis-hearing when you listen to the song I'm listening to right now. I've just finished up the stuff, however my software inventory has not been completely settled yet.

Jus read a joke and laughed out loud. Anyway there hasn't been a lot happening, I went down to Chinatown ytd to purchase my (finally!) NOKIA 7270!!! WAHAHA...it's nice on my hand although pple might disagree cos it seems big for a clamshell. Well I'm a guy and I don't need small clamshells to misplace or drop them on the ground. No phone is perfect, but this phone is good enough for me. =)

Today is April Fool's Day. When I read it out, I wondered something.

Is it April Fools' Day, a day for fools?
April's Fool Day, a fool day for someone the name of April?
April fools day, where a person named April actually fools a day?

Ok I'm bored.

15 mins away from knocking off~

Anything on this weekend? Hmm. I can't spend much money already..the phone made me incur quite an amt...it's $670...ouch...

But ok, never mind, it's something to motivate myself by anyway. Keke after 2 months!

Probably later will be SOP again - town, PS, play game, home. UNLESS something happens.

.LuKe.

No comments: