Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wednesday afternoon, looks as though it's raining

[CuRRent MooD:] Ranting mood, although not a bad mood

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jason - Euro-Beat WarmUp Non-Stop Mix (current song is Forever)

Accessing Mood Modules...

Mood.Ranting Module loaded.

haha~ I'm laming ard, well I'm pretty bored and trying to make myself laugh a lil. Let me briefly say something abt yesterday night.

I was online when a friend of mine (I dun wanna mention his name) came in and asked if I wanna go Sentosa coming saturday.

me: sorry dude, i no money le
him: i thought u jus got your money? onli a few days..
me: oh i made a major purchase by buying my Nokia 7270

(I grinned a lil everytime I mention my N7270)

him: i thought u paying installment
me: no la..the online guy can't get the cheap one, i bought at 670
him: so expensive? i tell u hor your phone has no value lor
him: doesn't look nice at all, and common features

(my grin turned into -.-)

him: till now you're the first person i knoe who has this phone
me: yea la, dat's y gd ma, so few pple have den can stand out, unique ma
him: yea lor, the phone so ugly of cos few pple use la, den ugly stand out lor

(I was getting pissed)

me: ok lor, it's my preference wat, I have a choice and you have yours
him: u spent so much money on a useless phone, i see you change 3 colour phones already
him: i now still holding onto my first colour phone lor

(>.<)

me: well it's wat I like, so that's abt it.

(*end of conversation*)

I can't believe what he said. Yes, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions but I'm his friend and I didn't believe that he can be so ruthless on his words. I must say he must've had a bad hair day.

The thing is, I love my Nokia 7270. No matter how "common" the features are, how "expensive" it is, how "ugly" it looks...I still love it. I sound like I talking abt my gf...since I no gf now, so I hereby declare my Nokia 7270...

...my GF!!! WOO~~~ *whistles*

DuH. :P I already vent much of my frustrations at Sher and Sunshine so it's only left wif 50% here (thx Sher, and Sunshine) and he doesn't know why I had my N3120 in the first place. That time my dad lost his new phone and thus I signed a line to get a phone for me so he can use mine. And my old phone is N6610, a phone still retaining part of its value. This phone (N7270) is my first OWN phone. A phone I used my OWN money to buy.

That's the significance - the ability to buy something you like wif your own money is something very fulfilling, a sense of accomplishment. I think Sunshine noes how I feel wif regards to this. I'm sure if he has the money he'll buy another phone for himself lor.

Unloading Module Mood.Ranting...

Module unloaded from Memory.

Ok, dat's all for now. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: