Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Shocked.

[CuRRent MooD:] Blank. Shocked.

[CuRRent Song:] Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

I found HER friendster.

I didn't know it was so simple.

All along linked to that guy who betrayed me.

Why didn't I tink of that?

But he prohibited non-1st degree from looking at his contacts.

I was lucky - I searched for her using her chinese name. I used to do so with others, but with zero results.

I didn't know on first search a few mins ago, I saw her pic. I saw her age.

I looked closer at her pic wif who I believe to be her loving bf. It was dark cos of the sunset behind them. No way can I misjudge her.

It must be her.

Running Process_WalkingDownMemoryLane()

I didn't expect it.

Look, I'm only surprised and shocked I found her finally. I only wanted a friendship back, is that too hard to have? Believe me, shit may just happen way more often. Will she tell KE, and let KE have a chance to whack me at my butt again?

This time, no chances. If I get wind of it, I will fight it out with him. Just because I'm soft with emotions doesn't mean I will wait here to be bullied once more.

I may not be a revengeful person, but this time round...if he makes the attacking move...that's it.

Shutting down Process_WalkingDownMemoryLane()...

.LuKe.

- Access Denied. -

No comments: