Monday, April 04, 2005

Where is life going?

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired. -.- slpy

[CuRRent Song:] Virginelle - Fantasy

Cool, nice weather to slp. But cannot slp!!! Humph why this rain not ytd rain...but if so I also can't enjoy cos Eleen woke me up 10 in the morning -.-

Been trying to give advice and stuff to Eleen these few days and also doing my best to cheer her up in relevance to her current r/s and hopes everything to turn out fine. I guess her bf's really a disappointment (I tink I can certainly do better than that) but what to do, she's the one who likes him more in the r/s.

Really tired...slpt at 3:30am jus 2 pei her get over sadness. Sometimes I wonder why am I doing all these things for, as per mentioned in my post jus a while ago. I'm not getting anythin in return I guess. Seeing her like this, really felt envious of her bf. If only I can find a gal that I like and yet do the same to me =) I'll never make the same mistake as I did years back ever again...

Jus now went to read Jeannie's life story dated in Jan, the one which many have spoken abt and had since written comments abt it. I have to admit, that is certainly a liable reason to why she would wanna give up on love and wanna jus hang out wif her current circle of friends. For Eleen's case, she mentioned if she failed in this current r/s, she might jus not want another guy for the next 2 yrs. Wow...wouldn't that make more guys have one less chance of a good gf? Wasted, but bo bian. Life is never fair, it is only balanced. I guess guys nowadays really fell short of maturity till things really get to them, hitting them real hard - jus like me.

I noe I bhb say I mature, but I tink I've certainly matured over the years since Shan's incident. In this case Shan got over it certainly better than I did - after all, I was the one letting her down and regretting it, and she's the one knowing she did her best in the r/s and had no regrets abt it. What abt life that makes guys be the bad pple and hurt their nice gfs all the time? I guess all these boils down to the learning of Appreciation.

I really learnt my lesson. Can I resume my duties soon? Can I really make it?

Tired. *yawnz* what is happening? I wonder why I am doing the things I'm doing right now. Is it all worth it in the end?

.LuKe.

No comments: