Thursday, April 21, 2005

Wow, it's already Thursday.

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, fine

[CuRRent Song:] Twins - 星光游乐园

This song reminds me of someone I should not be reminded now, but oh well memories, events and stuff are associated in our mind by other similar things so it's inevitable that our memories can be stirred way too easily in our lives. You may realise that though you suffer a bout of reminiscence, you too will notice jus how much you care about the past that had happened to you, how you kept the happiness and sadness in yourself. By now, once you know all these, should you start planning on how you should organise those memories?

Seriously said, my long term linkage to my memories come from Shan, and that is hardly surprising. As what someone had mentioned (shalln't mention her name in case she doesn't wan anyone to know), she often had memories of her ex and that even wif her current bf she still talks about the other guy, and she wants to forget those memories, or at least to stop mentioning about it. Well memories are here to stay, it jus depends on how we can filter to make sure it does not affect our daily life. Ain't you glad you got an understanding bf to listen to you, to be happy and sad wif you when you talk about your life? It's way better than those 醋坛子 (issit spelt this way??) who turns green wif every mention of the opposite sex - irritating!!

I jus know one thing, and that is to resume normality. I might be on a defensive front - watch out, Berlinda has got a taste of my ultimate crapness ytd nite while I went her place to do up her comp. Turned out one of her PCI slot is faulty, and I swapped her modem to another slot. *shrugs* and a trip down to Bedok. Ouch.

Glad that Sunshine passed her stuff =)

There is only a few, or maybe none, who understands me from inside out. I know myself, and that's sufficient.

.LuKe.

No comments: