Friday, April 15, 2005

Wahahaha! Friday~~

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, but ok ok mood

[CuRRent Song:] 周杰伦- 星晴

I noticed on normally small posts (which turn out big the end) I'll start with "actually nothing to write"...hmmm guess I better not say dat else I will end up another long post...

Tired right now, but glad it's Friday. Gonna rush the software inv later.

I'm glad I have an HODIT in Mrs Tan as she tries to see what I'm going through and am defensive of her TA, though maybe sometimes she does have her quirky times but hey, who doesn't? Jus hope peaceful things will come along much more instead of lousy ones? ;)

I had an email from Sunshine telling me how she felt about me and stuff. Well I guess it's a good thing as I got a clearer picture from her point of view...as what Friendster Horoscope said, the fog's obscuring my view but it is clearing up right now - and hope I can look better from now on.

I've just created a Friendster Blog and Album over at my links side. The new blog is meant for insightful and informational purposes, while the album will keep track of pictures that I took with people. Yesterday also had me adding an mp3 music over at the background of this bloggie, so if you can't hear it, either the bandwidth has exceeded (which by calculations will only happen when there are > 75 unique computers coming in, provided they don't do a force refresh or clearing of internet files before they leave) or that you don't have speakers and soundcard, or that your browser is terribly outdated.

Wif regards to some rants I made, I noticed perhaps in the quest for reciprocal I've been much more demanding than ever. I'm sorry about all those things I've said in a spur of moment, somehow Mic managed to wake me up a lil.

Something I told myself last time : "Do not ask what others can do for you; Instead ask what you can do for others." I'm still using it now, only that I hope for an appreciation...but I do agree that perhaps I'm a ted demanding on that. Sorry pple =)

Jus wanna feel appreciated and loved =) hehe

.LuKe.

No comments: