Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Friday again!

[CuRRent MooD:] Not very tired, neutral mood

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jason - EQ Dance Club Non-Stop Mix (song: Funny Day)

Hey pple, it's Friday! How's the week so far?

For me, it has been a week of thoughts I guess. The happiness of the week so far has to come from the finding of Jiawen, but I've not chatted with her yet but instead chatted with her younger sis, Jiaru.

The warmest thing abt the matter so far is that though she can't remember who I am (naturally, since I knew her since she was, ehm 3?), the sight of my name rang a bell in her deep memories and she added me naturally. I guess there is jus this little part of her memory that registered me. I would say though that she still looked bits close to how she looked like when she was young...now she's already sweet 16! Time just flies...the last time I saw her was when she was 8...and that makes it 8 years already? I do not recall seeing her when she was 9 and older, so it makes time pretty much flown by.

Anything going on these few days? Well nothing too much, just that I was chatting with Eleen for those days. I guess for now she's indirectly proving me wrong, but what will happen after time, that we shall see. The bf of hers...sigh, I have nothing to say. Jus what is meant to be, will be.

Today is Sports Day for my school. I'll still try to keep myself occupied though - it's a Friday, so I shall work hard!

.LuKe.

No comments: