Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Today's Wednesday, what to do in the weekend?

[CuRRent MooD:] Still awake

[CuRRent Song:] Ayumi Hamasaki - My Name's WOMEN

Suddenly I spotted "Edit HTML" here and I realised I had a reason to be angry with Friendster. How does Friendster wanna compete wif the likes of Blogger if they only wanna earn money thru all the so-called "advanced features", even a simple HTML manipulation is called advanced, I really have nothing to say. Even if they wanna keep HTML manipulation to themselves, at least they should allow external images to come into the blog? Well, Friendster is a community webbie by nature and not a blogging one, so I can try to understand. Meanwhile it's Blogger for me for my limited creativity and ranting.

And the current song is...Fantasy Project's "Fall In Love"...

Today has been peaceful so far, but I guess there will be a vendor coming down in the noon to do some stuff. Will update Friendster Blog wif more information if I'm free later.

Supposed to help Sunshine wif computer repairing in the evening today, but its not her comp but her student's dad's PC instead. -.- oh well...and the mother mistaken me for being her bf cos I charge for free...maybe she thinks there are zero good souls around...hey, when did I ever charge for my repairs? Come to tink, if I did charge...I'll probably be living a better life now but my relationships might not be that stronger instead. It's a tradeoff really.

Current song - Rimini Project's "Sometimes When We Touch"...

Oh yea, Madmad, I have a word of advice for you. I know you like Allan a lot, but you should learn how to relax in a relationship. I know how it feels to have him as your world, but sometimes you should take things literally as what it is, when he says he's tired, just let him be. Guys normally do not want to be disturbed when they are really tired, even though perhaps you can take care of him, in usual circumstances they jus wanna be left alone resting at home...unless he does mention dat you be accompanying him.

Relationships are hard to grasp, just the same of how men and women are different (hence the difficulty to grasp it). Some guys are more sensitive compared to others, and you should adjust yourself according. Guys can be as unpredictable as well, so do take note. Notice the notes. Of course, do fight it out when necessary when you think he's getting unreasonable - I do not condone guys being unreasonable no matter what they have - esp. on issues of "small promises". Seriously speaking, no promise is a small promise, no matter how small it seems, it is always a big thing to girls. I've remembered an occasion whereby the guy is too tired and wanted to rest, hence sorta breaking a promise to the gal abt meeting up. I understand as the girl, she wun wan the guy to be overly exhausted and tries to understand...but I know such things are tough. Often the relationship strains becos of such "simple" issues. Guys, remember your promises and treat your gf better in such cases where u have to forgo a "small" promise. Gals, jus try to understand how guys' tiredness can make them brainless - and accomodate a little. If you can't, express your concerns amiably.

Ok it's my 2 cents worth for the morning, if there's more to update I'll do so. Take care pple =)

.LuKe.

No comments: