Sunday, April 10, 2005

Smoked out

[CuRRent MooD:] Still tired

[CuRRent Song:] Groove Coverage - Last Unicorn

Today went "area cleaning" at Chinese Cemetery and Guang Ming Shan...haha~...

Smoked out practically and had some suntan too.

Slpt in the car for God knows how much time, and I am still tired.

Came back home, slp, still tired a lil, but I can still be here typing, I guess it's not too bad.

Had some catching up wif my relatives, jus find that after being into the workforce and being an adult really made all the difference - I really started thinking that such relations is somehowwhat important.

Chatted wif my 3rd Uncle's youngest daughter today as she is the youngest ard, I am the next person closest her age so I had to make small talk so she will not get too bored by the whole occasion. I guess she's really kinda trying to make time pass, and I'm impressed she doesn't look bored. She doesn't even have an HP to play with!

A pity Joanna's not there, else I can take a pic wif her :)

Today's mood is kinda, a lil -.- n =.= n down. Dun ask me why though I know why. I jus dun wish to say too much here.

Over and out.

.LuKe.

No comments: