Thursday, March 31, 2005

Money go, Money go!

[CuRRent MooD:] Happy, awake, still sober?

[CuRRent Song:] S.E.S. - Happiness (Super Eurobeat Mix)

When pple mention "pay day", first thing came to mind is

"wah! got money already! good ah?"

My thinking is as what my title is - "Money go, money go!"

Cos I have so much plans for my money, at the end of it I really wonder if I can survive it. I do admit I have a major want (my Nokia 7270) and once I bought it and survived this month, then the coming months will be good for me. Don't forget I have major debts to settle by year end...which is something I MUST keep.

Of course, some pple might dispute saying the Nokia 7270 is only a want, and isn't a necessity. I agree. However, I do agree that pple need to pamper themselves once a while for motivation, and that is something I do to keep myself in high spirits. I may actually think it's my major purchase of the year. Jus hope I wun regret buying it :P

There are still concerns however, cos if I make the purchase I'll probably need to save a lot this month. I do not know when my money really comes back to me, but I do noe how my money goes out. Looking at my budget plan slip, it looks as though I'm doing some sort of accounts that I last touched years ago in secondary school.

My primary hope is that the HP refund money will be coming back (due to unsuccessful online purchase, the person is refunding but is delaying), and appropriate pple returning money to me. Eleen's 30 bucks ain't too much, but I'm looking more at the > $50 range...like Sharon and my bro. However my bro's...sigh...God knows when he will return to me. Sharon also. Aiyo...really help pple till bo dai bo ji...

I paid some bills, upcoming ones are my savings plan and starhub - good thing my starhub bill is low this month. Whew. And my parents' upkeep...and returning some money to Sunshine - she really pulled me out of starvation for my last days b4 the pay arrived.

Speaking of Sunshine...she really got me thinking these days. I've been thinking a lot abt what is between us.We do exchange some sweet words, but all these seemed to be masked under an illusion - I do not know what she really meant. From the event that happened last time, I find it extremely hard to completely believe in whatever she said to me, as in the emotional stuff - if, in any case, what she said can be regarded as "emotional". I do not know whether, or how, to commit at all.

Coincidentally...I do normally think of such things in thought on 2 occasions - one, being on mood to think deeply of current situations and two, if another person comes into play. Apparently, both are happening right now. I feel like my heart being split into two. Frankly speaking, the second point is in wraps now and ain't any confirmation at all...it's all KIV. It's partly the reason for my mood swing the past 2 days.

Oh darn. Haha...~

Still having loads of stuff to do in school. Will be back to update whenever possible...

.LuKe.

No comments: