Sunday, March 27, 2005

I am now at...

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutralised. Where is my music?

[CuRRent Song:] No song, cos using notebook so need conserve energy. Some lame chinese song played at the back from that TV screen...

I'm currently at mac over at YMCA. Sunday sure has its own crowds I do say. And wireless is both insecure and unstable. Before I came into this page it jus simply went out. And I wondered since it's insecure I wonder has anyone intercepted my signal and grabbed my password...oh no!!!

Oh ya, I do not possess a notebook btw, though i would hope for one. I'm currently using Sunshine's one since I'm accompanying her to study while I surf a bit of net and also will continue doing my school stuff.

Ah...I wan notebook!!!

=) ok la nothing much to update. Jus being extremely bo liao.

See ya pple, below got my previous long entry - something that Mad doesn't like.

.LuKe.

No comments: