Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hmmm...is having same birthday as someone else THAT SCARY???

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral. Awake. Better mind.

[CuRRent Song:] Frank Torpedo - Made For Loving You

Haha now chatting wif Sunshine, Christina and Desy. Christina say as though my birthday same as someone she knows is very scary. So hence my title. Is having a same birthday as someone else that scary? I don't think so. I'm not expecting any present anyway.

Actually there is nothing much to update today. I'll like to thank those who tried to encourage me. Esp Sunshine cos she keep telling me not to tink so much until she also become psycho le. Hahaha!!!

Den jus now nothing to do msg Eleen, den she called me have a short chat lor. Den jus now slp from 6+ till 10+ lor...so now very awake...hahaha~...Eleen side hor, hope everything be fine for her lor. Best of luck!

Den Hikki hor...remember read yur tag...wanna arrange badminton game wif u, sharon n christina. Yuting, you all interested anot? Play badminton wif my frens? Oh yea...must get guys la else I'll be the only guy!!! ALAMAK!!! So got 艳福 hor??? Eat my foot la!

Yea these days will be busy! I wanna finish my inventory list!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: