Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hungry~ going for breakfast later

[CuRRent MooD:] Check title

[CuRRent Song:] Jeff Chang - 难以抗拒你容颜

Yea oldie~ but nice wat~ wat u dun like abt~

Haha joking. Before I start blogging, often I have to check when I last stopped. Nowadays I dun do daily blogging since there might be times I have too little to write, or that I'm too busy.

Stopped on Tuesday, today is Thursday. What happened?

Nice song~~~ Spring Break - Big Bad Love

"I'm so tired of your big bad love
I'm so fed up of your big bad love
~
~"

LOLx...ok ok back to reality~

Tuesday...reached home early cos mom wanted me to makan red eggs cos its my lunar birthday so i did...den play games at home and tried installing VS.NET 2003 which I searched frantically. Oh man. Cocked up again!!!!!! Never mind -.- den until abt 9+ or near 10 Ber called me to complain...den I listen until I crawl to my bed, feeling a sudden surge of tiredness and dozed off till the next morning. *yawnx*

Wednesday...nothing much also. Went to change my VS.NET 2003 for another copy to try. SAME ERROR. Looks like source has problem. I gonna change to another thing already...but 3 discs, what can I change? Haix...den 'after school' Huijing called and said got something urgent to meet me so I did. Ended up is some stupid thingie. Then they asked me abt portable mp3 players and stuff, arranged on Sunday to go take a look (Vanessa has damn loads of money leh)...den go between blk 5/6 happened to see Yuling n Yuting, den Mad, den the sisters' mom. After the mom left, we went Holland V's Swensen to 'celebrate' my belated birthday. Funny thing is, they did not mention a single word of "birthday" apart when they tried to get me to treat. Duh. Realistic hor? =P been some time I went out wif them anyway. Then we came back from Holland, den go meet up wif Mad n AH-Lan - which now I should 'rename' him as ALL-Lan since it's spelt Allan and not Alan. His face red when we arrived - did something happen? :P wahaha. Then after that went home, makan den online, saw Jamie. She sent me her Client-Server Arch notes (but then they use C# instead of VB.NET) and I found that she actually has VS.NET 2003!!! ARGH! But she need to grab from her lecturer. Pretty please, Jamie??? I would appreciate it!!!

KKx la nothing much le, night playing C&C Zero Hour again. Now also another not bad song, Konrad - Forever. Later doing quite some stuff to the labs...hope Mrs Tan coming today else she holding on the installation CDs how I rebuild the system...wanna do clones also like this...ARGH...

Oh yea, I fulfilled a small want on my list - I bought myself an Absolut Vodka Vanilla. (^_^)

.LuKe.

No comments: