Monday, March 28, 2005

A blue Monday?

[CuRRent MooD:] A bit tired lo. Can I find a better word than "tired"?

[CuRRent Song:] Norma Sheffield - Look Me In The Eyes

Nothing much, blog for fun =)

Ytd reached home 10+ I think from YMCA wif Sunshine. Watched 综艺大哥大 and laughed really loudly...den take bath, on comp and waited for my dad to come back and ask him abt Income Tax filing. By the time I slpt at 3am, he's not back yet...

Sunshine's request: "Where is my dream phone~~~"

No worries. =) waited for 2 mths, wat's a few more days? Hope can buy on payday but den Sunshine not free dat day, so may have to wait. Who wanna go wif me?

I realised Life always works out in the end, but it depends on whether it suits the way you wanted it to be. I realised my life has been pretty good so far in my earlier part. I've not encountered major dramas, haven't been thru pain-grueling, mind-bogging scenarios like those on TV, family has been good on me, friends have been ok (considering the fact I've been betrayed, but I treat that as another issue), work has been fine, NS been good...yea, things really worked out fine for me, I wondered what kind of fortune have I got to deserve all these. I've been trying to be "good", a standard set by myself and not by society, but I admit I've not been up my standards as per set in my secondary school days.

People change, and so do I. Changes are made and determined by the person who owns his/her life, so remember that you change cos you wanted to.

Life has worked fine for me, but I'm not going to be conceited. I have to work my way up to make myself work for Life as well. It's a give and take thing.

.LuKe.

No comments: