Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday! Wee~

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral, happy n not so happy, but not tired

[CuRRent Song:] Nuage - Baby Get My Fire Tonight

Lalala~ today hor~ nothing lor...~

Last update was Wednesday, that night I went to Ms Tang's place to do her comp, which unfortunately I can do nothing to make it any faster. The Mhz thing really got me thinking. After that we went to an Indonesian Restaurant to makan (her treat, she insisted), then I went up her house again to chill a lil n watch tv, made a bit of small talk. Den left at 10pm back home.

Ytd, after school went walk walk wif Sylvia cos she needed shop for clothes for her DnD but the end also didn't shop much la...jus talk cock n stuff lor...

Later going IT Show see got bargains anot...den dunno who to meet or wat to meet...haha~...

Nothing much la. This week passed quite quickly. Morrow supposed to be out wif Mr Interesting Boring Man and his friend, den dunno still got wat lor. Haha. What a way to spend today.

Oh yea, my 'cheap' Nokia 7270 has gone down the drain. Seller say can't find. SIan.

For those "...Got Heart Will Know...", thank you very much...

.LuKe.

No comments: