Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Tired. Tired. Tired.

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired. Tired. Tired.

[CuRRent Song:] Delerium - After All (Svenson and Gielen)

Tired - physically
Tired - emotionally
Tired - mentally

End of story.

Nah.

Haha.

Not in much mood to blog, but jus do so anyway. Ytd went 2 Sylvia's place 2 do her comp. Her sis almost got me infuriated in fumes when she said something which doubted my professionalism of dealing wif computers. I can't believe she hasn't heard that every computer nowadays at least needs a virusscan at the very bare minimun (and a firewall to couple it)...and she jus indirectly hinted the system became unstable BECOS I installed Norton Antivirus + Firewall. OMG. I was really mad abt it, but seeing Sylvia moody I jus decided against it but soon still did go ahead wif formatting. Oh yea maybe I can't blame her sis, I should blame her sis' fren instead 4 giving weird information like Norton Antivirus is cause of system slowing down. I admit using Antivirus will cause the system 2 be a lil slower cos of the scanning, but the spywares, adwares, and viruses are the main cause of it. I'm impressed by how much shit the system has got into. If the computer is a pet, then I felt sorry for this poor puppy.

Today is another oh-so-busy day, donated some PCs, did some stuff, move PC here dere...later on going to rectify Ms Tang's computer problem. Yea. That will be another computer rectified under my name...or 'tourage'. LOLx.

Sometimes WinXP really got on my nerves becos of the permissions stuff. Oh well wat to do. -.-

Whose PC am I left wif?

- Jos?
- Jinhui?
- Mad?

I tink Mad's the next one I gonna tackle.

Oh yea Desy and I chatted over the phone ytd till 3am. LOLx. Long time no chat wif her, not too bad spending time wif her dis way, or a way another. At least she remembers. She does have some heart to the matter though.

"...Got heart will know..."

.LuKe.

No comments: