Sunday, March 13, 2005

Look at what time it is now...

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired. . .

[CuRRent Song:] Global Bass Players - Love Insights (Club Mix)

Finally done with my second blogskin! Somehow I felt it doesn't look as nice as the first, but it is probably due to the plain background picture that I got compared to the previous.

My last update was on Friday, so these two days are not really that fascinating.

Shall I say "Happy Birthday to myself"?

Here is the list of pple who somehow, anyhow, nohow remembered my birthday:

Desy
Isabelle
Sylvia
Erin
Valerie
Carnage
Vivian
My mom
Jiankai (He remembered. I am touched)
Weiteck
Yuling
Ms Tang (she jus popped me a gift while I was troubleshooting in the staff room)
Hikki (Friendster)
Jeremin
Sher
Qiuyan
Shan
Benjamin
Kaiwei
Irene
Yuting
Michelle (VERY EARLY GREETING)
Joselyn
Kitson (Friendster)
Huilun (Friendster - sorry forgot add u :P)
Karin (Friendster)

Those who "remembered" after I thick-skin ask for bday greeting:

Jeannie
Eleen
My brother
Catherine
Mad²


Looks like a big list? Well maybe. But try looking closer at the list and guess why I'm disappointed.

Only Desy and Vivi of My Affinity remembered.

All older godsisters forgot. Pat forgot. Ting forgot (again). Michelle greeted way too early. Lydia, MH forgot.

To say the least, Jiankai, my primary school buddy actually remembered. I was very touched.

All these shall not bother me next year.

Friday, went to pei Sylvia walk walk. Originally thought watch movie the end didn't. Hang out Promenade Park. -.- what a way to pass my birthday. Oh yea, went to IT Show and bought...NOthing.

Saturday, helped out at home wif "mei cai" as my mum prepares it for dinner...den I went out to Sim Lim and helped Mad to buy an Abit Mobo...I bought myself a NU DVD-Burner...den met Ben and Kaiwei, wif Mad and her fren Alan wif me too. Went home wif Mad. Yea abt it.

Finally, I finished my blogskin. Gonna go sleep now. Eleen contacted me at 4 plus and asked if I'm asleep. Sorry gurl I wasn't - but I switched off my phone. Hope you are ok, and catch up with you soon.

Take care guys...

*happy birthday to me~*

OH YES, please go over to Miss Fabulous' blog. This post (click here) is an interesting one.

.LuKe.

No comments: