Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday "morning"

[CuRRent MooD:] Sweaty, warm

[CuRRent Song:] The Usual Suspects - Shared Lovers (Extended Mix)

It's 10 mins to 1am, so here I am blogging. Again, my last post was on Saturday...

Saturday was ok ok lor...went to meet up wif armymates to makan, den eat dessert, den chat...walk...like dat lor...den I went to take my birthday pressie from Desy...it's a chocolate-coated Apple inside a brown bag that she made specially for me. She made a cake last yr and again she touched my heart with this =) really happy! =) den I makan the apple and chatted wif her, after that walked home from Great World City (!!!)...

Today aiyo...got woken up by Berlinda at 10+am...you knoe what she said?

"I never thought IDD call to Malaysia so expensive leh..."

First thought. Expensive? Queer.

"Use those free IDD to Malaysia la, like starhub..." - my reply.

"...cos of my work......bla bla bla...."

Then the thing comes.

"...you know how expensive anot? I spent $3.20 leh!!!"

-.- $3.20??? YOU CALL THAT EXPENSIVE??? I spent $100 before leh...and I think hers is company bills lor...irritating.

I went slping, till 1:45pm where I prepared myself to meet Huijing n Vanessa upstairs cos they wanna go see mp3 players and wanted me to accompany them. Went to PS lor...nothing much...a bit bored la cos both of them are like in own world...only when needed me den tok to me like dat...aiyo girls hor -.- yea den they buy ice-cream also need me order for them -.- aiyo...den go see mp3 players...den see presents...yea...den i rushed back Jelita Pizza Hut to "get a treat from my neighbours" - I tink is more like they can't finish den ask me to finish...but never mind la...at least they got the heart to ask me la...THANKS HOR Yuling + Yuting + Siew Fong =)

Den after dat walk ard wif Yuling n Yuting...den chat...den asked Huijing n Vanessa down...den walk chat...den go up their house watch 综艺最爱宪 and laughed like crazy...den come back home lor...

Something to note of these days. Last week I did not mention while I was out with Ben, Kaiwei, Mad n Allan I met one of my sec sch friends, Xiaohui. The feeling when I saw her was well...indescribable. Let me tell ya the underlying story:

Years back post-O Levels (or somewhere ard that time), somehow I got to be wif Xiaohui and this fren of hers named Lucas. It was like ehm, seeing them fooling and playing ard like lil kids but well, jus try to join in the fun. For some reason something happened between them, and before Lucas left (to where I do not know) he passed me a photo album and a pendant, telling me to pass it to Xiaohui.

I never got to see Lucas again, and neither I got to see Xiaohui too.

I waited for an unknown time to come where I could see her again. Times came when I was tidying my drawer when I saw the stuff and I wondered what I should do with it. When will I see her??? Should I just throw it away???

No. I didn't. It's a promise I gave to Lucas, and no matter how I should achieve to keep it, even if I do not see her it does not give me a reason to dump the stuff. I know that feeling well.

Back to the present, that day out wif the four pple at Cineleisure, I saw her. After 7 years had passed. Practically I exclaimed. She turned and saw me. Yes it's her. Still the same, always smiley, a bit kiddish to the look and yea, still the bosomy gurl (lady) I know (LOLX). My first thought was to get her contact...which I did of cos.

Yesterday before I met my mates, I waited for her arrival to take the stuff. Before she came, I took a last glance at the items. I flipped the album and they are pictures of a visit to Japan or Korea, I am unsure (or maybe somwhere else)...I saw her face, and Lucas too. Memories. Flipped to the centre and saw the pendant inscribed "Romeo & Juliet". The significance was that the show "Romeo and Juliet" remake by Leonardo Di Caprio is a show I would never watch if not for both of them. It was quite funny seeing both of them together actually. =) anyway, I closed the album. Wrapped with the very plastic bag that concealed the contents for years, I awaited her arrival. She came with a smile and so did I. I handed her the stuff and said, "Xiaohui, here I entrust you these stuff I kept for years. Glad I did it." She said a word of thanks, talked a little and she left.

The stuff was with me for years. I could have thrown it away. Would you have thrown it away?

I'm glad I didn't.

.LuKe.

No comments: