Friday, March 25, 2005

What a week.

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired. Tired. Still need to blog.

[CuRRent Song:] 周华健- 送你回家

Yea this week has been torrid with lotsa stuff to do at school, busying wif inventory, problematic computers and stupid MOE network being unstable. Irritating.

Made me so tired till I dun feel like blogging, jus relaxing ard.

These two days been out wif Sunshine lo.

Then today chatted with Eleen (one random blogger out dere) on phone. There is one thing I usually am not able to fend against females - their tears. When Eleen asked if I'm free, actually I was only starting to rest and yea, I'm free so I said thru sms or phone? Then she called me, and oh I got quite a shock as she was really crying out loud and really sounded very hurt...I wasn't prepared at all and really was unprepared, not really knowing what to do. The first thing is to try retain composure, trying to figure out what she is saying when...my HQ called me. DUH. After what like 3 mins, I went back to her. Simmered a lil, cried again! OMG this time really got me stirred...esp wif her crying so badly it really made me wondered what exactly happened though she did tell me...den, HQ CALLED AGAIN!!! Answered for half a min, got back to her...den continued the conversation for 1 hour plus...and ended up rushing my stuff :P but I guess it's ok since I have always been a listening ear much of the time. She does remind me a bit of Shan......

I realised one thing. I spent quite some money on makan and drinks. -.-

Ok I'm gone. Enjoy your holidays!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: