Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Time jus flies...

[CuRRent MooD:] Relaxed...

[CuRRent Song:] Dream - Heart on Wave (Eurobeat Mix)

wow...doing quite some stuff today, finally much of the stuff is already done wif. left documentation and such. eyes a lil tired, but overall i can still pretty much take more. (^_^) not bad, finally starting to cool off - but wait, there's a whole lot more to come!

Nothing much to comment today, but frankly speaking my feelings towards Sunshine is in a total mess. The things she do, the way she does things...how she react...I really can't fathom much. I noe I'm trying hard, but trying hard for? What am I achieving? Am I supposed to get her by my side, or to make her feel comfortable by not really emphasizing on anything? I do tink the answer lies on the latter. She is simply not really comfortable wif everything...and dere's really nothing much I can really do at all to savage the situation. Maybe we're not made for each other after all...*shrugs*...

Actually I noe Vivian has a pt on two wif regards to this issue. I do noe what she's talking about, but somehow I refuse to acknowledge it, thinking of either the best or the worst. Oh well...gonna go...time to knock off :)

YoUrS,
lUkE

No comments: