Sunday, January 30, 2005

Now sunday le...

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] DJ RAD - Come Home (Remixed)

Well...on Friday met up wif Vivi to go International Plaza to register the Teenage Idol. I know she's pretty not sure abt it, I had to push her a lil to get things done. Come on, it's only a try - just go for it! Then after dat Huilun met up wif us, come to tink if I tink Vivi's a gal whom I've not categorised in my standard grp of contacts, I guess I can't do so wif Huilun either - both of them seemed to be off the main categories in my mind. Hmmm.

After meeting them, chat wif them, accompanied them to Clementi, I went back home thinking of getting my fitness up wif a jog. Yea preps, den as I jogged for 5 mins I noticed I had backache (kinda weird)...later perhaps concluding that I've not recovered frm my previous jog I decided to jog ard my area when...I realised I overstretched my groin muscles. Ouch. Went back in a sorry state, reached home at 9pm and collapsed on my sofa...woke up at 10, walked to my bed and slpt.....

....till 10am.

Woke up (saturday le), accompanied my mom to market buy some stuff...bumped onto Mdm Helen by chance (my ex-Battalion Commander), by the time I reached home it's like 1pm. Helped out lil stuff at home, by the time left hse it's near to 3pm...went to chinatown wif bro n his ex, while I was walking ard wif them I got a call from Sharon abt her n her bf having a quarrel or something. Turned out that eventually we did meet up at ard 5:30pm (we agreed 5:10pm) and her bf started asking if she's wif me. DUH. I hate guys who find gf find until my doorstep (ok it's my "phonestep", and actually this only happened like once I think...but?), so I was not very happy but decided to cool it off, but Sharon wanted to reply some corny way so I let her do so (wif my hp, opps). Went shopping wif her, tried to cheer her up as much as I could, but of cos her bf tried to locate her and ended up I replied him, sorta telling him off. His response was SUPER funny, and it goes like this: "(oh darn I deleted the msg but I try to remember) you have no right to say me like this, you are not her mom or dad, only a friend of hers who has no respect for his seniors ..." - my immediate reaction was a gaffaw, I turned to Sharon and asked "how old is your bf?"

"19, turning 20" she replied (or something close).

"Look at this" I showed her the reply. It did get her smiling as well, thinking that such a stupid assumptous comment could come from her bf. Without thinking much, this was what I replied.

"Hey mister, I ORD lo. ... blah blah blah ..."

I thought he got it, but...

"So what, all NS guys will ORD eventually. . ." - his reply. He did not get what I wanted to convey. GOONDU, of cos any guy who is NORMAL will ORD, but I'm trying to imply that I'm YOUR SENIOR, not THE OTHER WAY ROUND!

*shrugs* he is quite a "simple" guy to begin with. Well, couldn't be bothered to waste sms on him, decided against playing wif him. Sharon wasn't that happy (well she does want some "revenge" after he made her sad) but she should noe me enough that I do not want to display any act of immaturity on such a guy.

After getting her clothes and stuff, we took train to Dhoby Ghaut (hence PS), went to LJS to makan...while waiting for my bro to come along. He arrived, then we went up E-Zone and had 2 rounds of Para² mode. We proceeded to Orchard Point to have her jewellery "repaired", then went Mos Burger to have Ichigo Bliss (aka Strawberries wif milk cream, frozen) and Iced Milk Tea, former for Sharon and latter for my bro and I. Chatted some while, then actually thot of going back when Sharon indicated she did not want to go home that early. Well I got my bro to go off first den we discussed a lil b4 proceeding to play pool. Travelled everywhere trying to look for places and rates, ended up at Lucky Plaza ($7 per hour, ouch...) and turned out it was the best pool game I've ever mustered up, why I could be suddenly so skillful, God knows. Yea, sent her home after the game which ended at ard 1am.

Reached home ard 2:30am, realised I needed to mop the floor. -.-

Oh well, which is why I'm late here blogging. Gonna fix Sharon's comp morrow at her place.

See ya~

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: