Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today is 13th Jan, Thursday

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutralised, with a tint of lameness

[CuRRent Song:] Lunar: Eternal Blue - Lucia's Theme (played from IPod Mini)

Today in workplace (aka school)...nothing much...jus doing usual stuff like friendster, msn, nokia webby...wait. Did I say anything wrong? Haha...no la those are leisure stuff...jus helping out the labs...do usual maintenance lor...

Later after knock off going to meet Shan...ok this is new blog, probably no one will be reading anyway...Shan is my ex of 3 yrs...history le so dun tok abt it...den meeting her 4 dinner, hopefully everything be ok lor. Jus catching up on her life dat's all.

Now chatting wif Mic (godsis) and Alynna Jie (older godsis)...well as my blog develops i will make a mention about my relations and particulars n stuff...dun plan 2 use blogskins so I'm hands on for HTML!

Morrow is Friday, mini-weekend! Hmmm...should be helping Sylvia wif her comp...or eating dinner wif Berlinda...I tink the former will be a much more better buy. Eating wif Ber might turn out a disaster or something...lolx...

Saturday...my mom wants me to invite my fren over to makan dinner (CURRY)...den still need me to prepare for her as well...but den is saturday leh...sat at home a bit ... lor...especially I tentatively asked Hikki out le...sunday cannot also...hmmm...

Monday I'll be permanently down to GMSS!!! LOLx what chinese termed as "tian zhu wo ye"...but who knows...maybe the saikang down there will be more...but oh well...what to do...it's my job after all...

Ok is only 2nd entry...new pple might blur cos i did not say anythin much, no intros or anything...so for the sake of whoever...i jus here state once...

Shan = ex
Sylvia = ex

Mic = sis
Alynna = sis
Berlinda = sis

and oh ya, i'm smsing wif Sunshine as well. :)

Will try evolve my blog soon. :) stay tuned :)

No comments: