Thursday, January 27, 2005

DiS Is GeTTinG RiDiCulouS...

[CuRRent MooD:] Drained off 20%, tired 20%, thinking 60%

[CuRRent Song:] Elissa - I Dream (DJ Rad Radio Mix)

The night I just spent must've been one hell of a night in terms of brain processing. First is Vivian, den someone else. Hellous, I think.

Vivi's side is getting madness, ridcule and stuff. Well at first pass anyone can say they are "being childish" and such. I think it's just a very very big miscommunication and disappointment on many fronts to say the least. Vivi just cried the whole time when she got back to me the second time of the night. I'm jus trying to help her wif the confidence lvl thingie, wif the Idol thingie and such things happen. Hey, my task is already not easy wo, you (the divine one up dere) still wan me to put in more effort ah? Maybe it's your view not to get Vivi involved in the Idol thing, maybe it's your view to give her more situations and tribulations...but maybe it's your view to put her to the test to see if she's in your Kingdom. I hope everything will turn better bit by bits...

Hmmm...just when I ended Vivi's side and proceed back to the comp for less than 10 mins, someone called to ask if I'm free to call her. Ok I did. Now of what nonsense, she told me she might be suspected of cervical cancer! OMG! What kind of thing is this to be happening to the pple ard me? Strangeness. *shrugs*

Work today is ok, glitches here dere, still got stuff to learn ard...and some network somewhere is down again. Oh well...work is work, they jus need to be done.

I'll be back when there is more to talk about.

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: