Thursday, January 20, 2005

GMSS these days...wah tiring...

[CuRRent MooD:] So-so

[CuRRent Song:] Dr Love - Eurobeat

Server swing over. Network down. More staff going to talk, going to ask when it will be up. Oh my. Hope it won't be a lousy day tomorrow.

Today is really a killer I guess, but it's fine...apart from leaving the school at 730pm. I find that I can't really blog everyday, though perhaps something is really happening and that there is something to say, but it's jus ain't my style I guess.

William called me to enquire about the USA Para Scene, and he's not making any huge progress over there. Well, guess I have to step into it...after all, it's about time I should get back on the frontseat isn't it? Anyway I have to applaud William for his work so far and managing at least half the scene while I'll busy dwiddling my life away. Guess it's time to get back part of the reins?

I hope all's well for my stay in this school. I do not want strange things to happen to me. My TA shared wif me some stuff of the school and my response was O.o ...haha...and oh yea, the teacher is supposed to be bringing her comp to school for us to check it out. I seriously doubt she'll be bringing it. Well, if she doesn't live that far off, I may consider checking her comp out if I'm free. But come to think, don't you tink that between staff, there should be a distance? Or should we jus think that work and off work are totally different matters, though I can't really say dis matter is on/off job?

I'm not really worried though. I don't mind helping people, but I do not want pple to abuse my kindness and helpfulness. Of cos, even before helping the teacher out, I must clarify that it's thru my own efforts and knowledge to repair...if it fails, den it's the best I could've done. I guess my worry actually came from the fact it's a female teacher. Oh well what gives. Haha. Guess I watched too much TV in the past.

Really hope everything goes well in this school.

Haix...mum talking to me abt bro again. Argh.

Sometimes I just tink, perhaps I will be happy jus being involved in working, and jus being too tired and rest. Though weekends are good for rest and going out, sometimes I feel that my social life is slowing down, or should I rephrase, I have few pple to be out wif on weekends. I tried asking those I wanted to meet, but no response or busy. Those dat can be out wif me r either bored and/or have not much ideas of conversation, thus leaving me to fill in the gaps that I dislike having ard - I meant the gaps of silence. It's ok to be quiet sometimes, but not for the entire time...I do have a slight preference going out wif gals cos there will be different topics coming out from both parties, thus making the conversation and presence an interesting one...well not to say that going out wif my guy frens are boring (well I do have one most interesting boring guy as a friend), but well...I guess my guy frens tink similar to me. Haha...

KKx...signing off already...hehe...

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: