Friday, January 14, 2005

Time flies. . .

[CuRRent MooD:] Pretty normal. A bit on the better note.

[CuRRent Song:] Thomas Howard - Silent Hill (DDR)

Hmmm. Web Messenger had a problem. It said "forbidden". So zun ah...they ban me from web messenger...

*the moment of truth*

oh man. They have to do this on my last day. Ban me never mind - don't jeopardise my rice bowl. It's onli a puny messenger for goodness sake.

Hmmm. I can use it for now.

Yesterday's dinner was ok...met up wif Shan and ate, chat a lil about our common frens and stuff. Before that I actually 'bumped' onto Weilis (not actually bumped. She is working in one of the shops in Century Sq and it so happened I glanced into the shop and saw her) and got Shan to meet me up in Century Sq and brought her to see Weilis, who in some sense is still our "Heart Heart"...I noe it sounded ridiculously childish, but during the Para days Shan, Weilis n I are in this "Heart Heart Family" coined by the young gurl herself. Weilis has not changed a lot, still her bubbly and smiley nature which beams me up rather easily.

They met up, and I had to relegate myself to a "corner" to "prevent" listening to their "private" conversation. The very first question that "Heart²" fired to Shan was "are both of you still together?"...I was like -.- and had to purposely relegate myself to "the corner". They chatted a lil more before I had to intervene because it will seem silly I'm part of the "family" and had to be not involved. Cracked a few stupid things including the fact both of us are "lab technicians" - Shan being Chem Lab and me being Comp Lab...haha two entirely different job scopes.

After dat we went deciding wat place to eat...she wanted LJS but I went blabbering abt LJS...I didn't know why but it didn't help myself cos I'm the one offering to treat, though she tried to refuse. Finally we decided on Swensen but I went to Challenger to purchase Ethernet card for Madmad cos her mom got an Ethernet Modem instead of a USB one for their Singnet BB. Makan Swensen...den I kept refusing her to pay up (which was a gentlemanly act; but seriously speaking it might've helped taking half the amt frm her becos......) in which I was successful, I had my FIRST signature using my debit card (DUH BIG DEAL) and the meal costed abt $45 (I forgot $43 or $47). Think it was $43...cos when I got back home to check my Bank balance, I'm only left with $17. Guess I have to realise when to be a gentleman at times.

We took the same train together till City Hall in which she had to transfer train back to her area...den I msged Sunshine and checked her location...she told me she's in Chinatown so i stopped at Outram to 'fetch' her back home. It was full of cock along the way, she kept pinching me while I kept teasing and making fun of her. Though it was a short meeting I enjoyed it very much and really wondered if I can actually get over her. Oh well "zou yi bu kan yi bu"...

...den I went up Mad's house to configure her Singnet BB, install the stuff. It was quite a bit hustle, I wonder what they meant by "user-friendly" sometimes. Yes, the software may be friendly, but the connection and hardware certainly isn't. It took like half hour to 45mins before the connection really became consistently stable, which got me to thinking what could have gone wrong. Den I also had to configure her firewall n virusscan and stuff to make sure everything is still in order. Quite surprised her system was only infected with a trojan - I thought it could have been many more.

By the time I finished wif everything, it's already past 12mn...OMG...went back and watched "san guo yan yi", took a bath...did stuff n slpt. N woke up super late dis morning.

So far today's workload is ok, my RE came over to my workplace to check things out and taught me a thing or two, and shared a lot of views and stories wif me. Kinda impt I guess - after all I'm abt to go to GMSS, which is a permanent one and certainly would demand more from me.

Did I miss out anything? Don't think so. Oh ya, going to Sylvia's hse to do up her comp later.

Gonna do a trick or two for my blog. Maybe add a link or two. Yea.

Lastly...maybe my title is unrelated, but it was my thought while talking to Shan. When we talked of old times, saw Weilis...yea...those were the days.

Days that are gone.

Will not be back again.

Ever. . . again.

Yours,
LuKe

No comments: