Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Things jus pass...

[CuRRent MooD:] TiReD, WoRRieD, SeTTleD?

[CuRRent Song:] Shiho - Ever Stay Snow (Leading Song for Snow Drop)

Yesterday night, I had a good chat with Sunshine. I guess I'm left with nothing but giving up once and for all. She said she did like me a lil, but whether is cos of me liking her as a counter-response, that she is not certain. Sounds familiar? Yea it did. So, is Sunshine's issue solved? I should assume so. Or I hope to assume so.

Vivian didn't reply my 2 msgs. I hope she's fine - think I'm calling her later. I guess she needs some support.

Today's work was ok, tied up most loose ends, morning students can't log in was due to some miscommunication, but was settled quite easily, though it was a short scare. (^_^)

May things get solved by themselves soon.

YoUrs,
LuKe

No comments: